Friday, May 23, 2008

We're having FUN here


The Crosscut Saw that we climbed on the first 3-day backpacking trip


Going to the Sydney Opera house to watch Pirates of Penzance. Despite my nap before the show, I STILL fell asleep during the last 1/2 of the show. It was so good though and fun to go to the Opera house. Now the place we ate for dinner before wasn't nothing to write home about.


Speaking of dinner...fancy Thanksgiving dinner at a campsite? The food was actually so good (as you can tell from my and Amy's faces) and it was nice to celebrate when we were so far away. Still regretting my clothing and hair choices though.


The pies and icecream we had for dessert at our Thanksgiving feast. Under normal circumstances I would have said that the pies were NASTY but that day they were the most delicious pies I have ever tasted. It might as well have been Chocolate Souffle at CPK for how good it tasted then.

5 comments:

The Romney Family said...

Holy cow--check out that opera picture. We were TAN! (And fat, but hey, we were TAN!) That Thanksgiving picture, though, oh buddy, can you PLEASE remove that?! Not only was I like 40 pounds overweight, and picturized there shoving myself full of pie (go figure), but I am making the most unattractive face imaginable! These are not moments I want to remember! haha That was such a fun trip though. Remember how desperately we wanted to ditch the group and go back to Melbourne?! :( Sorry, no luck there--better wait till next weekend and try again!

The Romney Family said...

Post some Cairns pictures! I want to see those--the ones where we were tan tan tan but hadn't gotten chubby yet! :)

ME ME ME said...

Sorry but i had to post actual pictures of us in Australia and since we were FAT and HIDEOUS the ENTIRE time, these are the only pics we have. Take it or leave it! I guess i'll have to photo shop hot pics of us and add different bodies to make it LOOK like we didnt actually gain 50 pounds and become white. lol I absolutely love the Thanksgiving picture because every time i see it i lose all motivation to eat treats or ANTHING! that picture alone could make me workout. and i just love it looks like we're eating like that because we're starving when obviously we're so far from hungry it's pathetic. And that picture sums up exactly how i felt the entire time in Australia. No, my friend, it stays!

ME ME ME said...

And more pictures will be coming SOON...including pics from Cairns. I just need to get our pictures now. All the ones so far are other people's pictures that i stole offline. it's just so fun to look at them. I LOVE THIS! Cairns=only time we werent as heavy as an elephant on top of a hippo! must get pics...must not be fat

ME ME ME said...
This comment has been removed by the author.