Friday, May 23, 2008

Way OUTBACK....not out back


Another beautiful sunset in the heart of the Outback


Stranded in the Outback and wishing we never had to leave. Every single person had to help push and pull to get us out. I need to put up a picture of the huge back-loader stuck in the sand and immovable. I was praying NOT to leave, when we were supposed to be praying for the opposite. Not until the huge windstorm and massive amounts of sand being swallowed in the middle of the night did I agree that maybe it was time to leave


Tony surveying the great outdoors. You have to worry about that guy! He literally NEVER changed his outfit once the entire time out there. Granted I didn't spell like roses but at least I had one extra shirt and shorts. He is my hero...anyone that can smell THAT bad and not care is my hero

No comments: