Friday, May 23, 2008

We are Random...to say the least


Yes, you are right!...that is Professor Brian Hill and his lovely wife, Karen. The only problem is can you tell which one is the wife and which is Dr. Hill? In case you're wondering, Brian and Karen decided to cross-dress for Halloween as eachother. Brian was the prettiest girl I have ever seen and Karen was the scariest man I have ever seen. I will never forget my shock when they got to the Bears house to get on the bus. Ohhh...and Brian's girly voice. If BYU only knew the things that went on in Australia...




Speaking of BYU...so cool




Warrior Princess Big Raindrop and Warrior Princess Billabong. Wait, Amy, what was your name again?


Emma, our chief watching over the tribe while we wait for the other vehicles to get out-stuck of the sand. We had competitions in the sand. Amy and I won the wheelbarrel race! I wish I remembered all the names. All I know is that I controlled the Rain, hence my name Big Raindrop...and Krisit was Many Fly because the flies loved her even more than they loved everybody else. Man, serioulsy the best trip




Jen, Ashley, Mackenzie, Shelly-Ann, and Megan at King's Canyon.




Yes! That is a real koala bear in nature. We finally got to see one on the 2 week trip. Good thing because koala bear's are my favorite animals...at least i THINK they are

1 comment:

The Romney Family said...

Um, HELLO. Warrior Princess FLYING EAGLE much. haha Sort of... At least, that was the name I gave myself, but now I can't remember my other one! :( Sad, the memories fade so quickly. And P.S. I don't care WHAT you say--Wheetabix was scrumptious.