Friday, May 23, 2008

Surfing is FUN!


Don't forget to stretch before surfing! It was actually pretty hard on the ole body. I was sore and exhausted, I'm not gonna lie


Hang-10 pic with Team America


Surfing...Baywatch style. Don't I look graceful in front? I thought so


Notice that there is no water around. This was one of the rare times that I actually GOT up!


I love this picture of the Apollo Girls

Although I SUCK at surfing, it was so fun to go and learn how. Amy and I absolutely LOVED it and had the best time, except for the fact that we got stuck in different groups. NO thanks to Brian, I'm sure! Amy was a champ at surfing, but I struggled. I was able to finally get up on several occasions on the last day though. I was pretty proud of myself. And another plus was that our teacher was names Claire. Good name and awesome girl. I know it had to be the name!!

3 comments:

The Romney Family said...

Wait, I'm confused, because I thought that you absolutely despised surfing...like so much so that you skipped out on our last day and snuck away to buy us the most hideous headbands and fisherman pants on the PLANET. I must be remembering wrong. P.S. That just reminded me--remember those adorable board shorts I spent a friggin fortune on that gave me the weirdest rash all along my legs so that I literally WADDLED around town with you for like 2 hours (in search of aforementioned headbands and fisherman pants). That was awful. I miss it. :)

The Romney Family said...

P.P.S. I love how my name is "nathan and amy romney" when a) Why on earth would Nathan be reading this Australia blog and posting comments on it, and b) Let's be honest, Nathan wouldn't be caught dead blogging, period, so none of it really makes much sense... haha

ME ME ME said...

Oh my gosh! i am laughing so hard just remembering you WADDLING around the town because we HAD TO HAVE those hideoso headscarf that not only covered our hold heads but are fat bodies too. those were some SERIOUS headbands. and dont even get me started on the one-size-fits-all fisherman pants that i could barely squeeze into because i was so fat. Wait, werent the pants supposed to fold over? hummm...weird....mine dont! and those shorts...AHHHHH....so funny. i bet you anything that they would fall off you now if you put them on. What a waste of money but thats the best part. we are such morons. it's official!